Wednesday, January 6, 2010

5 down 1 more to go!

Finally I am reaching the end of the six month essay writing saga! With Stanford submitted last night, I only have one more app to go! This whole process feels like an accomplishment in itself!

Gotta prep for Friday's MIT interview first. These BEI questions are such a pain to prep....after writing 4 stories for MIT, I still need to come up with meaningful and preferably recent stories to show my actions and impact...definitely harder to prep than blind interviews...

On the other hand, I think it will be a cool experience though, since I haven't done one like this before. And life is all about experiences right? :)

Wish me luck! (and I wish you luck too!)

4 comments:

  1. All the best dreamchaser :)
    Am writing this as I prep for my darden i/v in next one hour ! Yes life is indeed about embracing new experiences and making them enjoyable :) Hope your MIT i/v experience also turns out enjoyable !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great interview madbubbles! thanks for the wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the very best for tomorrow :)
    DC, Can you share your e-mail ID with me...mine's put up on my blog.
    I would understand if you don't want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thoroughly enjoyed this blog, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete